The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps will host the 12th round of the 2012 Formula One World Championship as the Grand Prix of Belgium signals a return to racing following the series’ summer break. The track, which winds up and down through the Ardennes, has its reputation built on speed. At around 20 seconds, the section from La Source to Les Combes is the longest duration an F1 car will spend on full-throttle in 2012 – should the driver take the Eau Rouge/Raidillon combination flat-out.
The 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship moves to Brazil for its penultimate round, with a thrilling race and title showdown anticipated.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is the new championship leader, with 231 points, having moved ahead of his four rivals by winning the compelling inaugural Korean Grand Prix two weeks ago.
- Korean Grand Prix - Preview
- Japanese Grand Prix - Preview
- FIA announces 20-race calendar for 2011
- Work on Korean circuit nears completion
- Europe GP - Preview
- Canadian GP - Preview
- Turkish Grand Prix - Preview
- Monaco Grand Prix - Preview
- Spanish Grand Prix - Preview
- Chinese Grand Prix - Preview
- Malaysian Grand Prix - Preview
- Australian Grand Prix - Preview
- Bahrain Grand Prix
- British Grand Prix to remain at Silverstone
Page 1 of 3